Chaptered Legislation| (October 2017)
Assembly Bill 2132 - Levine. Building permit fees: waiver.
Chaptered by Secretary of State - Chapter 386, Statutes of 2018.
Approved by Governor September 14, 2018. Filed with Secretary of State September 14, 2018
Senate Bill 398 - Monning. Acquired brain trauma.
Chaptered by Secretary of State - Chapter 402, Statutes of 2018.
Approved by Governor September 14, 2018. Chaptered by Secretary of State September 14, 2018.
- As of March 17, 2020, SILC Staff will be working remotely, due to COVID-19 safety. Office messages will be checked regularly - SILC Main office (916) 263-7905 or Toll Free (866) 866-7452, email SILC@CalSILC.ca.gov (English)
- Draft 2021-2023 State Plan for Independent Living (SPIL) (English)
Word (108.19 KB) | RTF (855.29 KB)
- Needs Assessment for 2017-2019 SPIL - Aspiration, Needs and Dreams (AND) Plan ()
Word (452 KB) | RTF (2.68 MB)
- New SILC Member Recruitment - Please see information attached (English)
Word (60.48 KB) | RTF (61.03 KB)
- SILC Membership Application (English)
External Link to Website
CA State Independent Living Council (SILC)
1300 Ethan Way Suite 110
Sacramento, CA 95825
Main Office (916) 263-7905
Toll Free (866) 866-7452
Fax (916) 263-7909
SILC Action Request Form (MS Word, 146 KB)